Nov 22, 2008
is hepa b curable
Response from Dr. McGovern
We usually don't use the word "cure" with hepatitis B. Therapies are effective in "suppressing" the virus however.
hepatitis c and hiv
HEPC symptoms = hiv?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- What To Eat For Helping Hpv?
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.