non reactive hepa b antigen

I already had 3 series hepa b vaccine. As advise there should be one month interval per shot. But what happened in my second shot there was about 6 or 8 weeks interval. i follwed my 3rd shot after a month of interval in my 2nd shot. now after 3 years, i had titer and my antigen resulted non-reative. what will i do? shall i have booster and have titer again? Did the 6 or 8 weeks interval made the series failure? shall i go back to the 1st dose? please let me know. thanks a lot

When checking the efficacy of the hepatitis B vaccine, you should be testing the antibody titer - not the antigen...

If you are testing the antibody titer and it is still low, I would consider a booster shot and then test...If still no response you should consider starting the entire series over again.

Worried daughter and hepatitis fears
would hep c show up on routine blood work