Are Hep. C and Lichen Planus connected?

Can you tell me how closely related Lichen Planus (itchy skin disease) is to Hep. C? If you have one do you have the other? I had a Hep. C test approx. 4 weeks after unprotected intercourse and it was negative. Is that long enough to wait or should I be retested? If, God forbid, the next test should come back positive, what next? Thank you for your time in answering my questions!!

Testing for HCV antibodies are recommended out as far as six months after an exposure, although most antibodies become positive within 6 to 12 weeks after infection.

Is Fibrosis Reversible?