Is my partner safe of Hepatites B if he's vacinated?

My boyfriend and I had always safe sex, but now he wants both of us to be tested for std. I have Hep B since I was 4yrs old and I never talked about it with him. Im really nervous and I don't know how to tell him.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! I dont want our relationship to end!! I really love this guy. Could you help me please? How should I tell him and in case he had the vaccination would he be 100% safe with me even having unprotected sex? Or will he be at risk still? Please tell me how should I let him know that I have Hep B and how can he be protected againt it??

Thank you.

Any person with Hepatitis B infection should advise their sexual partners to get vaccinated to prevent transmission. He should have his hepatitis B surface antibody checked to be certain that he responded to his hepatitis B vaccine. If he has surface antibody levels >10, the vaccine is extremely protective.

You should also get vaccinated against hepatitis A so you do not get any other insults to your liver. Finally, you should have testing for hepatitis B DNA to see if you have virus in your blood in the first place. Not everyone who has chronic infection has active disease.

My ALT results due to Interferon
treatment?