hep c and hiv

I have tested this week reactive at ELISA HCV (1,65), RIBA3 for HCV indeterminate, and PCR RNA for HCV undetectable. For HIV Elisa is negative and PCR is undetectable. My question is. If have a papercut on my finger and i entry in contact with a menstrual blood from a prostitute with unknows status six month and a half ago please advice me that is possibility to have both HIV and HEP C. And please tell me that HIV PCR is conclusive after 6 and a half month after exposure.Sorry for my bad english. Many thanks. OP

You appear to be clear from both and I would not test further.

reply pls worried
getting married