Nov 9, 2008
Can Hepatitis C be transmitted through spit???
Response from Dr. McGovern
No - it requires blood to blood contact.
Risk of liver biopsy as routine test
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.