Nov 9, 2008
Can Hepatitis C be transmitted through spit???
Response from Dr. McGovern
No - it requires blood to blood contact.
Risk of liver biopsy as routine test
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- Does HIV Cause Dry Mouth?
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- About How Long Does Hiv Survive In A Needle
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.