Hi, first thanks so much for helping out. I had recently visited a strip club and the stripper there tried to kiss me. In the process she brushed her lips against my upper lip and i could feel some wetness there. Normally i would not have been concerned by this incident. However, I noticed that my lower lip was very chapped and dry and some skin had come off. There could have been some dry blood too. Also, there was a mouth sore under my lower lip in my mouth. I am just very concerned that the saliva from the woman could infect me at my lip and mouth sore.

Is it possible to get infected with hepatitis virus in this way?

What are my chances? and

do i need testing over this incident?

Please advice,

I would not get any testing for this incident. The hepatitis viruses generally need blood to blood exposure for transmission.

Foster child diagnosed with Hep C
liverfunction test