antibody conversion after hep b vaccine series

In the begining of the year i recieved the hep b vaccine. When i got the serum antibody results back i learned that my body did not convert. Today i started the hep b series all over agein. What i want to know is if my body will convert after this round of vaccinations, or if there is a chance that i may not. I am a hemodialysis nurse and i am in a high risk category. i have a history of fatty liver infiltration, and no other known medical problems. How many series of vaccinations can i take to see if i will convert.

If you don't convert after one booster shot, you might want to consider getting double doses of hepatitis B vaccine - the same vaccine that is actually given to hemodialysis patients.

A recent study suggested that this is a reasonable way to get responses from prior non-responders.

i need a second opinion
Foster child diagnosed with Hep C