Nov 9, 2008
Is the increase of bilirubin level a symptom of hcv or hcv/hiv coinfection?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Bilirubin can be elevated from a multitude of causes and is not specific even to hepatitis - it can occur with gallstones or drug toxicity and other causes as well.
i need a second opinion
- Hepatitis B Recurrence Symptoms
- Who Is At Greater Risk To Get Hiv Top Or Bottom Transmission?
- If You Take A Cbc Test Can It Detect If You Have Hiv?
- What Does Skin Rash In Hiv Look Like?
- Why Do People Reject Shot For Hepatitis B Vaccine?
- Can Two Gay Healthy Men Contract Hiv With Each Other?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.