Nov 9, 2008
Is the increase of bilirubin level a symptom of hcv or hcv/hiv coinfection?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Bilirubin can be elevated from a multitude of causes and is not specific even to hepatitis - it can occur with gallstones or drug toxicity and other causes as well.
i need a second opinion
- Are Black Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.