|can newborn hep c convert to negative
Nov 9, 2008
Can a newborn baby that tests positive for Hepatis C convert, without treatment, to negative?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is possible that the newborn was carrying antibodies inherited from her mother and now these have cleared. More accurate tests for babies include HCV RNA.
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mucous In Stool Be An Std?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.