|can newborn hep c convert to negative
Nov 9, 2008
Can a newborn baby that tests positive for Hepatis C convert, without treatment, to negative?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is possible that the newborn was carrying antibodies inherited from her mother and now these have cleared. More accurate tests for babies include HCV RNA.
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.