For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Lab results

I recently got back these test result. Can you tell me what they mean. Hepatitis A AB, TOTAL - Reactive (A) Hepatitis B surface antibody ql - Reactive A Hepatitis B surface antigen - non-reactive Hepatitis B core AB Total - non-reactive Hepatitis C antibody-reactive (A)

You had past hepatitis A (or perhaps received recent vaccine) You were immunized with hepatitis B (since the only test that is positive is your surface antibody) You are reactive for HCV antibody. I would get a HCV RNA to see if you are viremic. If you have no risk factors for HCV, then you may want a confirmatory test such as a RIBA to be certain it isn't a false positive.

resistance to entecavir-urgent pl.
average life span