Fatty changes in Liver

I got my SGPT tested as a routine check and found out the level to be 71 U/L.I do not consume alcohol or tobacco in any form. After that I went for Ultrasound of whole abdomen. The report suggests of fatty changes in the liver though the shape, size and position of the Liver is normal.What is the problem with me? I do feel some pain in the upper right side of the abdomen?

Fatty liver is a very common problem - particularly in the US. You will want to discuss this with your doctor so risk factors can be discerned - ie, high cholesterol or triglycerides, insulin resistance, or just being overweight. Weight loss is very helpful for fatty liver.

HIV+ and suspected HCV infection
Hepatitis B s Antigen: Positiv ?+ a diferent story