|plz plz plz tell me about HBsAg
Nov 9, 2008
Dear doctor i have in inactive carrier of hepatitis B my test are follow HBsAg positive 12.6 patient valve and cutt of is 1.0 HBeAg Negative(twice done) PCR DNA Negative (twice done ) SGPT ALT IS Alwas normal so for i tested dear sir what can i do with HBsAg to be negative and what time it take to negative itself
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You are an inactive carrier which is great news. This means that you do not have active HBV disease. You do NOT need treatment since there is no virus in your bloodstream.
You should continue monitoring your status, like you are doing, to be certain that your infection does not become active.
Some people may clear the surface antigen too - but this is not common and there is nothing in particular to do for this to happen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.