|Hep C and telephone usage
Nov 9, 2008
My brother has Chronic Hep C. I used his cell phone and did not wash my hands after use. Shortly, thereafter I used my finger to rub some lip stick off my front tooth. Should I be concerned?
Response from Dr. McGovern
HCV is transmitted through blood to blood exposure like people who share injection drugs...There is no concern with this exposure.
plz plz plz tell me about HBsAg
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- What Kind Of Doctor Does A Guy Need To Go To For Genital Warts?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
- Understanding Herpes Test Results
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.