confusing test results

Ihad a test done overseas and the results came back reactive, another test was run and the results came back negative for HIV2, IFA or IFT (what are those tests) except for there was a unidentified antibody in the P55 strand of the HIV1 Western blot test. I then had two more test run which I think were ELISA and they both cam back negative , they were with two different labs. The first test was run 29 days after a possible exposure, the second was 32 days after and the last two were 39 days after the possible exposure. I have been told to test after six more weeks and I am wondering what you make of all these results. Thank you for your time and patience.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

It sounds like you are HIV negative. You should certainly follow up in six weeks. However, if you are really worried ask your MD to run a quantitative HIV PCR. That is definitive and becomes positive within days of infection. Good Luck! DTD