Oct 25, 2008
Just stop interferon and my DNA <6 IU/L, ALT goes up to 500. My latest ALT now is 244. What seems to be happening inside the liver? Can I achieve a normal ALT?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need careful follow up to determine if the virus has recurred. If not, there could be other causes of your elevated ALT such as medications or obesity (which can cause fatty liver).
Second time asking :) father and bf have hep b
Hep C and telephone usage
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.