Oct 25, 2008
Just stop interferon and my DNA <6 IU/L, ALT goes up to 500. My latest ALT now is 244. What seems to be happening inside the liver? Can I achieve a normal ALT?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need careful follow up to determine if the virus has recurred. If not, there could be other causes of your elevated ALT such as medications or obesity (which can cause fatty liver).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flaky Skin An Ars Symptom?
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.