Second time asking :) father and bf have hep b

Dear Doctor,

Im a 25 year old female. My father is a Hepatitis B carrier. In January this year, I took a Hepatitis B test and my results came out as

Hepatitis Bs Ag = Non Reactive Hepatitis B(s) Antibody = 229 IU/L

I had a boyfriend and we have been together for a month now. He told me he is a Hepatitis B carrier and insisted that I go for a blood test to see if Im immune. So I just went for another Hepatitis B test a week ago. This time the results show as:

Hepatitis Bs Ag = Non Reactive Hepatitis Bs Ab = 473.7 IU/L

Why such a huge difference in the numbers? With that amount am I actually immune? For life?

The higher your surface antibody the better your protection from getting hepatitis B.

Not Completed the Vaccine series yet already pricked
ALT issue