Not Completed the Vaccine series yet already pricked

I got needle pricked last night from an infected Hepa B patient, but i got 2 shots of TwinRix vaccine, and the 3rd shot is scheduled on February next year. Am i already protected? Do I need any injection? What are the chances that i could be infected?

You need to bring this to the attention of your employee health service right away for your own protection.

On the good news front, your two shots of TwinRix will probably afford you good protection. You can check your surface antibodies since you may have already responded.

HCV/HIV coinfection
Second time asking :) father and bf have hep b