|Not Completed the Vaccine series yet already pricked
Oct 25, 2008
I got needle pricked last night from an infected Hepa B patient, but i got 2 shots of TwinRix vaccine, and the 3rd shot is scheduled on February next year. Am i already protected? Do I need any injection? What are the chances that i could be infected?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You need to bring this to the attention of your employee health service right away for your own protection.
On the good news front, your two shots of TwinRix will probably afford you good protection. You can check your surface antibodies since you may have already responded.
Second time asking :) father and bf have hep b
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Are Lymph Nodes Painful With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.