Is this conclusive? You are the only one that can help.

Hello, I had an exposure 6 months ago. I decided to get tested for HIV and Hepatitis C. I don't know alot about these diseases so can you helP-------- I was tested at 3 months for HIV and Hepatitis C. The tests were antibody tests and were negative---- At 6 months, my HIV antibody test was negative. I was really nervous so I asked my doctor for one of those PCR tests for Hepatitis C. My result came back the follwing....<10 Iu/mL. It was a Quantasure Plus test...it said that <10 Iu/mL means complete absence of HCV-RNA (except for rare cases)

So Doctor, would you say my negative tests at 3 months and 6 months for both HIV and Hepatitis C tests are conclusive?

And more importantly, have you ever heard of the quantasure plus test? What does a rare case mean? Am I ok?

You are in the clear...you had an ultrasensitive test done for HCV virus. An antibody, which is cheaper, would have sufficed.

Interpreting LFTs - Should I get tested for HIV ?
45 Time Jump in VL Hep C after Interferon Treatment