|HEP AND HIV transmission?
Oct 13, 2008
I know this might be a silly question but my next door neighbour who has HIV has a cat and the cat came in our house, i was stroking it, and it scratched me!! is it likely that if it scratched the owner before it came in my house and scratched me that i could have caught hiv through the scratch or even HEP C?
Freaking out a bit!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No chance. Would not worry about this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Stress Effect Vaginal Discharge?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.