hepa b

im very worried about my hepa b i just want to ask if what is the best medicine. the result of my Quantitative medical test for HBsag is 1764 reactive. please help me the medicine he give for me is essentiale forte capsule is it ok? i will wait your answer. thank you so much and more power

The decision to treat hepatitis B is actually a complicated one and requires many more blood tests (a complete panel of hepatitis B serologies, HBV DNA testing and liver function tests), which are monitored over time to tell if the disease is chronic versus acute.

If chronic, you will still need monitoring to determine if the disease is "active" or "inactive". Sometimes a liver biopsy is required to determine this as well.

If treatment is necessary, there are multiple medications that are effective.

Confused about undetectable VL and SVR
occult hepatitis c