Can i Marry
Oct 9, 2008
Hello Doctor, I have hepatitis B i was tested + before 2-3 years, i living normal life & working & health wise iam ok, now i want to get marry. My worry is can i lead happy married life & can hv children free from HIV & does it wl effect my wife. Pls Pls help reply.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have hepatitis B, you will want your partner to get vaccinated against hepatitis B. After all three shots, I would get a surface antibody test to see if your partner is protected. The vaccine works extremely well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
- Treatment For Laceration In Vaginal Opening
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.