|Can i Marry
Oct 9, 2008
Hello Doctor, I have hepatitis B i was tested + before 2-3 years, i living normal life & working & health wise iam ok, now i want to get marry. My worry is can i lead happy married life & can hv children free from HIV & does it wl effect my wife. Pls Pls help reply.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have hepatitis B, you will want your partner to get vaccinated against hepatitis B. After all three shots, I would get a surface antibody test to see if your partner is protected. The vaccine works extremely well.
Hep B PLEASE help: HBV from recieving oral sex
- Symptoms Of Hiv Lung Infection
- Is Vaginal Thrush And Vaginal Yeast Infection The Same Thing?
- Hepatitis Symptoms Joint Pain Nausea
- How Rapidly Can One Die From Hiv If Treatment Starts Too Late?
- Can Obesity Cause Peripheral Neuropathy?
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.