Waiting and wondering - Need Answers Please???

Hep C Antibody - positive, Hcg negative. I am waiting on Quantitative labs done 5 days ago. WBC/diff 12.8 (+) Neutorphil 8.9 (+) Lymph (+) MVP 7 (-) RBC 4.8 normal

What can you tell me from this info, I am scared and waiting for Dr. to call, tried calling Dr. but was told that when results come back they will call me. I am just scared. Please answer. I had urinalysis at same time as CBC and had moderate bacteria and epithelia cells present, I was in hospital with severe upper right quadrant pain, front and back. Gallbaldder hideascan was okay. Please help.

Your antibody test suggests past or recent infection with hepatitis C. If you were recently in the hospital with right upper quadrant pain, and your scan for gall bladder disease was negative, your pain may be related to viral hepatitis.

I would discuss any risks you may have for recent hepatitis C exposure with your doctor. If you think there was a recent exposure in the last few months, you will want to get serial testing of your HCV RNA (virus in your blood) to determine if your body is clearing the infection or if the virus is persistent.

Hep B 3 shot prevention
HB DNA test results