Hep B 3 shot prevention

I was given a shot 20 years ago for hep B when several of my friends had HEP B. The last time I was tested I showed pos for hep b which I never had. I now have hep c and at work they are giveing the 3 shot protection from hep b. Do I need to take these shots or not?

All you have to do is check your blood for hepatitis B surface antibody.If your levels are protective, you don't need the vaccine.

If you have no risks for hepatitis C, then you may also want to get further testing for HCV as well with a RIBA test - which is more a sensitive and specific test.

NEEDLESTICK WITH HEP A POSTIVE PATIENT
Waiting and wondering - Need Answers Please???