|HEP BS AB results
Oct 4, 2008
Can you interpret these results? Is it typical to have these results if given a vaccine in childhood?
HEP BS AB Value: Reactive flagged: A low:(NRX)
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes, you want a protective surface antibody to form in response to a vaccine. The antibody titer can decline over time, so if you are exposed to HBV in the future, you will still want to be certain that you are protected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Bad To Take Aspirin If You Have Hep C?
- Having High T-cell Count When Hiv Postive
- What Are The Chances Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- Can I Have Hiv With A Normal Cbc?
- List Of All Symptoms Signs And Illness Associated With Hiv
- What Are The Very First Symptoms Of Aids And When Do They Appear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.