Hep C and supressed Immune System

Hi Dr. McGovern! My question is I've heard that antibodies dont show up in people after 3 months for hep c and hiv if there very immunosupressed - What exactly does that entail cause I have alot of stress and adrenal fatigue but was tested well outside the 6 month period mark -

What you are referring to is that patients with advanced AIDS with low CD4 counts less than 100 cells may not mount antibodies to hepatitis C virus. This is uncommon but if a person is at risk and has AIDS, they should also have HCV RNA testing to check for virus as well.

HCV test
Hep-c /platlets