Sep 24, 2008
hi, i would like to ask if hepa b non reactive is stil infectious as far as sexual transmission is concern? my test result is hbsag cut off value is 0.105 and the optical density is 0.028 and the result is non reactive.. the problem is if i have medical will it shows there that im hepa b carrier? thanks hope to answer my question..
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your surface Ag is non-reactive, you do not have chronic HBV infection.
hep B test
- How Does Herpes Increase The Risk Of Hiv?
- How Do U Distinguish A Regular Lump In Ur Armpit From An Hiv Lump?
- Can You Be Infected With Hiv While Being Tested With The Needle?
- Extreme Hunger And Hiv
- How Long Does Hiv Survive On Surfaces?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.