|hep B test
Sep 24, 2008
Can you interpret these results for me. Hep B Surface Ag Neg. Hep B Core Ab neg. Hep C Ab neg.
Hep B Surf Ab 11.6 high SGPT 64 High
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your SGPT may be high from other liver related causes like fatty liver. You should have follow-up by your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.