|hep B test
Sep 24, 2008
Can you interpret these results for me. Hep B Surface Ag Neg. Hep B Core Ab neg. Hep C Ab neg.
Hep B Surf Ab 11.6 high SGPT 64 High
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your SGPT may be high from other liver related causes like fatty liver. You should have follow-up by your physician.
spread by birth
- Odds Of Getting HIV Mutual Masturbation
- Odds Of Getting HIV Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.