|spread by birth
Sep 24, 2008
my father has hepetitis B, and C and I was born after he had a blood tranIs it possible that I have it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Spread of hepatitis B or C at birth is dependent on the infection status of your mother. You should have testing to be certain.
Alcohol and progression
hep B test
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.