|spread by birth
Sep 24, 2008
my father has hepetitis B, and C and I was born after he had a blood tranIs it possible that I have it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Spread of hepatitis B or C at birth is dependent on the infection status of your mother. You should have testing to be certain.
Alcohol and progression
hep B test
- Chances Of Women Infecting Men With Hiv
- How Long Does Kaiser Take To Give Results To Hiv Test?
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- Can You Get Hiv From Eating Out A Woman?
- Hiv Positive Woman Transmission To Negative Men
- Hepatitis C And Staph Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.