Apr 20, 2001
I'm in my 5th period sex ed class there's four minutes left and I need this answered: What are some symptoms of the HIV & AIDS virus?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Hepatitis C usually is completely asymptomatic in the chronic state.The acute hepatitis, is frequently not diagnosed, as symptoms are mild.These may include malaise tiredness,rare jaundice,myalgias,anorexia,nausea.
CAN HEPATITIS GIVE A FALSE HIV NEGATIVE
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
- Are Condoms Provided By Sex Workers Are Safe?
- Can Indirect Contact With Body Fluids Cause HIV?
- Hiv Test At Six Weeks With Third Generation Test
- Is 1 Year Negative Window Period Conclusive?
- Is Fingering Someone Considered Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.