Please answer my question.

Dear doctor, I'm 20 years old and I had sex with a sex worker for the first time. I asked her to kiss me and lick on my penis without protection.Note:I didn't allow her to suck on the top.I put on protection when I had vaginal sex though.Am I at the risk to be infected with HIV and HBS,B and C.I got shot for HBS,b too.Can HBS,B and C transmit through saliva?I'm in anxiety.Please answer my question. Phyo,Burma

I would not consider you at risk. The most important issue is that you used a condom before intercourse.

You have also been vaccinated for hepatitis B which is excellent. You may want to have your surface antibody checked to be certain that the vaccine worked (as it usually does).

Type of infection
how to deal with failing liver and hiv