|Type of infection
Sep 22, 2008
Hi, I have HAV Total positive, while HAV IgM is negative; HBs is negative too, what do these results mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have evidence of past hepatitis A infection; the IgM is negative so the infection is not recent.
If the HBs antigen is negative, then you don't have chronic infection from Hepatitis B.
Please answer my question.
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Thrush Infections Pictures Of
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.