CHILDREN

hepc/hiv coinfection and I am raising four children can you tell me what I need to watch for so the kids do not become sick?

There is no evidence that people living in the same household with someone who has HIV or HCV is at risk of acquiring the infection. The main issue is that if you accidentally cut yourself, you don't want to expose your children to any blood (although there is still no major risk here either if their skin is intact).

Everyone should use good hand-washing for protection from common colds spreading in your household.

hepa b
hi doc,