For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

hepa b

Hello. Please help me with the interpretation of my hepa B lab tests. HBsAG 1,726 cut off is 1.0 ractive, HBeAG 0.116 cut off value is 1 nonreactive, anti-HBS <2.00iu/l cut off is 10 iu/l nonreactive, SGPT 41 u/l si fer value 7-56 u/il. Thank you very much.

gladys philippines

Your HBsAg test is positive so you have chronic HBV infection. However, I cannot tell if it is "active" or "inactive". You will need to see your doctor to have more testing such as liver function tests and HBV DNA and an HBeAntibody.

running out of options.