|Dsadvantages of hbsag
Sep 16, 2008
can i know the disadvantages of hbsag in the blood
| Response from Dr. McGovern
HBsurface antigen in the blood means that you have some form of chronic infection. Without further testing it is not known whether it is active or inactive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.