|Dsadvantages of hbsag
Sep 16, 2008
can i know the disadvantages of hbsag in the blood
| Response from Dr. McGovern
HBsurface antigen in the blood means that you have some form of chronic infection. Without further testing it is not known whether it is active or inactive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding During Intercourse?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.