|hep c clearance
Sep 14, 2008
if i naturally cleared the hep-c virus, i realize i will always have hep-c antibody & can develop a differant strain if i expose myself again , however is there a chance the old virus can reamerge if living a clean healthy lifestyle. thanks for your time.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you cleared the virus from your bloodstream (you are RNA negative) you will still be HCV antibody positive. This does NOT protect you from any exposure of HCV infection so - yes - stay safe! HCV usually will not reemerge on its own.
Hep A and B Vaccines for HIV+ persons
Splash on the eye after scaling
- Can You Catch AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.