|understanding test results
Sep 14, 2008
my lab test results read:
HAV Ab(TOTAL) Positive
HBs Ag Negative
i have had immunizations for A and B within the last 10 years...would this contribute to test result?
i also live in China
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Chances Of Getting Cervical Cancer If You Are Monogamous
- How Can You Tell If A Person Has A Std?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- Sebaceous Glands On Shaft Is It A Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.