|understanding test results
Sep 14, 2008
my lab test results read:
HAV Ab(TOTAL) Positive
HBs Ag Negative
i have had immunizations for A and B within the last 10 years...would this contribute to test result?
i also live in China
Response from Dr. McGovern
HBV vs Sex
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.