|understanding test results
Sep 14, 2008
my lab test results read:
HAV Ab(TOTAL) Positive
HBs Ag Negative
i have had immunizations for A and B within the last 10 years...would this contribute to test result?
i also live in China
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Transmission Masturbation With Saliva
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom?
- Is Anal With Condom Safe?
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Kissing?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Mutual Masturbation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.