|HOPE AT LAST?
Sep 14, 2008
Dear Mrs. McGovern,
I'm on treatment with pegasys and copegus , HEP C, genotype 4. Before treatment the HCV-RNA result was 108.163 iu/ml and after 12 weeks therapy is negative.
Which are my changes for total treatment?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It appears that you are responding well. I would continue therapy for the full 48 weeks. Remember that adherence to all your doses of medications really counts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Emotional Effects Of Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.