HCV from environmental objects; please advise!

Dear Dr.

I hope you will answer my question since Im feeling a lot of anxiety because of this incidence:

I visited a public ladies room and after I stood up from toilet seat I noticed that there was a small stain of dried blood on the toilet seat (no bigger that one small spot). Im afraid that I might have touched the seat and then wiped my private area.

Is there risk of transmission through toilet seat: from toilet seat to my hand and to my genital area? I am scared because at the same moment I also had a Herpes outbreak.

Should I get tested or is dried blood no risk? I have no other risk factors in my life (no drugs, no casual sex, no blood transfusions).

Thank you for your advice; it is much appreciated!

I would not recommend HCV testing.

Ratan need your kind help
hepatitis c