Ratan need your kind help

Dear Barabara, Hope you are doing fine. I would like to tell you one of my big problem which as follows :

On November 2006 when i went to test my blood and found HBsAg positive and DNA was positive also. After eight months of treatment (Adefovir 10 Mg) DNA comes negative. After six months I have tested again the DNA and it was also Negative ( Negative found at two times). My HBeAg is Negative. Still i am taking Adefovir 10 Mg once a day. My SGPT report are as follows :

07.11.06 28 26.05.07 38 26.09.07 44 21.11.07 28 21.01.08 44 08.05.08 32 27.06.08 59 22.07.08 40 22.08.08 57

Two doctor is counsiling me. One doctor said to chage the existing medicine and take SEBIVO. But another doctor advised me to continue Adifovir. Please let me know which one is OK for me ( Sevivo or adefovir) ? Is their any possibility to come back the DNA positive though it was found Negative two times?

Please advise. I appreciate your best support and prompt response in this respect.

Kind regards Ratan Chowdhury

Since your HBV viral load is undetectable, I don't think it really matters as to whether you stay on adefovir or switch to telbivudine, unless you are having side effects on adefovir.

If you started with HBeAntigen positive infection, I would treat until your e antibody has become positive and then would treat another six months after that to consolidate your treatment.

Quantitative or Qualitative ?
HCV from environmental objects; please advise!