|Quantitative or Qualitative ?
Sep 7, 2008
I had Hepatitus C, 6 years ago and was cured given the Pegintron treatment. My Fiancee wants me to get tested again before we get married. Which tests should I get, the quantitative or the qualitative?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would get the qualitative which is the most sensitive. You should have a good result. Best of luck on your marriage!
Hepatitis C Tests
Ratan need your kind help
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.