|Quantitative or Qualitative ?
Sep 7, 2008
I had Hepatitus C, 6 years ago and was cured given the Pegintron treatment. My Fiancee wants me to get tested again before we get married. Which tests should I get, the quantitative or the qualitative?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would get the qualitative which is the most sensitive. You should have a good result. Best of luck on your marriage!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Foreplay Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.