|Quantitative or Qualitative ?
Sep 7, 2008
I had Hepatitus C, 6 years ago and was cured given the Pegintron treatment. My Fiancee wants me to get tested again before we get married. Which tests should I get, the quantitative or the qualitative?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would get the qualitative which is the most sensitive. You should have a good result. Best of luck on your marriage!
Hepatitis C Tests
Ratan need your kind help
- Symptoms Of High Eosinophil Count
- Whey Protein And Hiv
- For How Long Hiv Positive Will Produce Antibodies
- How Long Can You Have Hiv And Not Know It?
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia I Am Scared I Have Hiv
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.