|help MS ANN
Sep 7, 2008
I found out that I was hep b core ab igm positive and every year when I get my blood drawn to check the ststus on the hep b core igm it has been positive since 2006 and I seen the the surface was 2000 does it mean that I have chronic hep because the hep b core is still positve
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You need to have your physician draw a HBsurface antigen, e antigen, and HBV DNA level to better determine your status.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.